donderdag 9 april 2015

A changing wind

I was close to giving up on Hippy in High Heels. Why have a blog and never post anything...

Until I recently read a quote:

Your 20's are your selfish years.
Old enough to make the right decisions and
young enough to make the wrong ones.

Be selfish with your time-travel,
Explore, fall in love, be ridiculous and silly,
stupid and wild...
Be twenty-something

Being twenty something is not always as fun as I anticipated when I was 16. Job offers come and go, constantly doubting if the decisions you make are the right ones and  decisions defining the course of your life more and more. And then there is the constant what if...coulda-shoulda-woulda.

But the twenties are also the time for finding out who your true friends are and most importantly what your true passion is. If you loved something when you were 16 and are still loving at at 26, you are sure as hell that this passion will stick with you for the rest of your life.
I found my passion, but never realized it until a few years ago; Travel.

And that is were Hippy in High Heels takes a turn. From an all over the place, outdated blog, to a new travel blog (oh no not another one!). Including a passionate scrapbook on my travels, places I went, endless lists and tips.

Let's go....






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten