woensdag 15 oktober 2014

#100daysofhappy - Day 26 Breaking the silence

I am well aware that it has been extremely quiet here on Hippy in High Heels!

In June I started a new job and moved to the city centre of Amsterdam, ever since then my life has been pretty much a rollercoaster all the time! Moving to Amsterdam, starting a new and challenging job, getting used to the bustle and hustle of living in downtown Amsterdam...

Being 25 makes me question every decision I make, every decision feels like it is more definite and will shape my future more and more... What makes me more decisive and more confident is inspiration from those who made it before us... from world leaders to famous fashionistas and from yogis to Nobel Price winners.

Women who make a difference...


In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different - Coco Chanel


Women are the largest untapped resevoir of talent in the world = Hillary Clinton


Be peaceful and love everyone - Malala Yousafzai


Choose people who lift you up - Michelle Obama



We can't become what we need to be by remaining what we are - Oprah Winfrey


Find something you are passionate about and keep tremendously intrested in it - Julia Child






1 opmerking: