dinsdag 22 april 2014

#100daysofhappy - Day 21 Yoga essentials

If everyone would practice yoga on a daily base I guess the world would be a happier place :).

I love yoga, from Bikram to Power Yoga and from Hatha Prana to Ashtanga Yoga. For me yoga releases mental blocks, brings me back into balance and my body feels like I had and hour long massage, Halleluja.

To enjoy a yoga class to the fullest a good 'yoga kit' is essential. Here are my favorites:


1. Yoga tank top from H&M
2. Splendid Cotton Track Pants via Net-A-Porter
3. Comfy blanket ideal for meditation time from Zara Home
4. Clean water to keep you hydrated with Bobble Sport
5. Colourfull yoga mats from Yoga Accessories
6. My fav after Yoga Tea, Love tea from Pukka Herbs
7. Hair Ties from Etsy




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten