woensdag 22 januari 2014

#100daysofhappy Day 4 Travel Wish List

What is a better pass time than day dreaming. During work I often find my thoughts drifting away to some far away place.

I have been blessed to have visited some magical places already but somehow I am always hungry for more. I love traveling, discovering new places and meeting different cultures. A serious case of Wanderlust...

Daydreaming never hurt anybody and gives your day a little more sparkle, this is my travel bucket list :).

X
Venke

1. Take a dip in the sea surrounding Fraser Island, Australia


2. Finally learn how to meditate in Bali, Indonesia


3. Take a stroll down the streets of Buenos Aires, Argentina


4. Chilling with these little buddies at the coastline of Cape Town, South Africa 


5. Feeling the hippie vibes at Haight Ashbury in San Francisco, United States


Image source: Pinterest

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten