Unfortunately not always that much time to prepare a healthy and filling breakfast to kickstart the day. That is why I prepare my breakfast the night before.
What you'll need:
- Three tablespoons of oats (or oat flakes)
- one tablespoon of chia seeds
- 150 ml of soy milk, rice milk or almond milk (I usually use rice milk that is coco flavored)
- Fresh fruit (mango, strawberries, blue berries etc.)
- agave syrup or stevia powder for those with a sweet tooth
Mix the oats together with the chia seeds and vegetable milk in a big glass or bowl and leave it to rest in the fridge for one night. The next morning the mixture should have a pudding like texture, if the mixture is to thick, just add a bit of vegetable milk. Enjoy :).