With all the Olympic buzz going on I started to think about my own sport habits. The workout that works wonders for me is Bikram Yoga, or Hot Yoga. It is performed in a room over 40 degrees and a humidity of 40%, so sweating is guaranteed. After just a few classes I felt and saw several improvements, like a healthy glow on my skin, better sleeping and stress relief.
Here are my ultimate yoga tips:
1. DO NOT wear make up, because after 5 minutes it will be all over the place.
2. Wear something short and comfi, the Dutch brand Rituals features stylish yoga clothing.
3. Don't drink during your work out
4. Drink lot's of Coconut water after the workout; tasty and healthy!
5. eat two hours in advance of your work out, I prefer a light veggie soup like this one: Bell pepper Soup
6. Drink some fresh mixed juice an hour before class to enhance your body's sugar levels.