vrijdag 4 april 2014

#100daysofhappy - Day 16 Happy Travels

O my there has been a huge gap since the last -happy day-! In my personal search for happiness I am in the midst of changing jobs; which explains the gap.
Last week I travelled to Dubai for a very short but very very sweet trip. Traveling is one of the things that makes me extremely happy (guess I am not the only one). Traveling however can be tiresome, herewith my favorite travel essentials which make my journey more pleasant.



1. Comfy sweater from Mango
2. The softest sweatpants ever from American Eagle Outfitters
3. Warm hand-knitted socks from my fav Dutch brand Kiboots
4. To keep your face refreshed and moisturized use Multi Active Toner by Dermalogica
5. Hydrate with organic coconut water, my favorite is Zico
6. Keep your hands moist and supersoft with hand cream from l'occitane
7. Sleepkit from Anatomicals via ASOS



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten