I love reading chick lits, literature, fiction, non-fiction etc. Reading is not only fun, it is good for your health as well. Some studies have shown that reading can actually improve the overall quality of your life.
Some fun facts:
- If you read a lot, your likely to remember more and learn something new every day
- Reading can lower the risk at getting Alzheimer's disease
- A book can help you relax
- A research carried out by the University of Toronto suggest that reading fiction helps you to be more open-minded and boasts your creative thinking
- Reading expands your memory
- By reading a lot you expand your vocabulary, making you sound like a genius ;)