zondag 2 februari 2014

#100daysofhappy - Day 12 Books

Sometimes my train ride to work can't take too long enough. Not that I don't want to work, I am just so into my book.
I love reading chick lits, literature, fiction, non-fiction etc. Reading is not only fun, it is good for your health as well. Some studies have shown that reading can actually improve the overall quality of your life.

Some fun facts:

  • If you read a lot, your likely to remember more and learn something new every day
  • Reading can lower the risk at getting Alzheimer's disease
  • A book can help you relax
  • A research carried out by the University of Toronto suggest that reading fiction helps you to be more open-minded and boasts your creative thinking
  • Reading expands your memory
  • By reading a lot you expand your vocabulary, making you sound like a genius ;)
Happy reading!








Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten