zondag 8 december 2013

The Paris Project

I just got back from an amazing time in Paris. After living there for 6 months, three years ago, this amazing city keeps on surprising me.

I love the French way of living, enjoying food, taking time to sit and relax, just the overall laissez-faire and la vie an rose attitude.

Amsterdam is just a three our train ride away from Paris, but fashion, style and lifestyle wise this distance is huge, massive even. I was so disappointed being back in Holland but also astonished. How is it that French women look stunning and effortles all the time and (most) Dutch women don't even bother washing their hair. I have decided to step over to the French side and dedicate my blog the coming month to the Parisian way of living life. Starting with style…







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten