zondag 7 april 2013

Healthy hippy pt. 3: Snack Time

When it comes to snacking, I have to admit I have a severe weakness for chocolate and cheese (no, not at the same time). From Nutella to Cadbury, from Maltesers to Reese's buttercups, hell I even put chocolate sprinkles on my bread. Don't even get me started on cheese…. guess that is what living in Paris did to me.

In the search of a healthy and happy lifestyle I am constantly looking for easy super healthy, but very tasty, snacks for in between meals and keeping me from a massive chocolate or cheese binge.

My favorites so far:

Banana Coconut Shake:


What you'll need:
  • 1 banana
  • 3 teaspoons of flaxseed
  • 150 ml. of organic coconut juice ( e.g. Coco Vita, Dr. Martins organic coco juice)
Put everything together in the blender, let it mix for a few seconds and voilá your super healthy shake is ready!

Apple Chips:




What you'll need:
  • 2 apples
  • cinnamon 
Heat the oven to a 100 degrees. Slice the apples very thin and sprinkle the slices with a little bit of cinnamon. Place the apples slices in the oven and turn the slices around after one hour, leave them in for another 30 minutes and their done!
One tip, let the slices cool down for a long time instead of storing them directly, this way they get real crispy and tasty! 
 

1 opmerking:

  1. Oehh nice, deze ga ik ook maar eens proberen, zien er lekker uit meid! Fijne zondag! X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen