woensdag 21 november 2012

Fashion, music and Photography all in the family

I seem to have this thing for the McCartney family, I am obsessed over Beatles music, I very much support Paul McCartney's fight for animal rights and I loveee Stella McCartney's designs and take on fashion! I recently came across one of Taschen's great publications: Linda McCartney, a life in photographs.
Linda McCartney was Paul's wife and Stella's mother. Even before she met Paul she was a renowned rockstar photographer, who photographed every icon of the sixties. Next to the rock photography she very fondly photographed her family. All her photographs have a very stylish, yet spontaneous feel to them. This book is very inspirational, not only photography and fashion wise, it also reflects a time that I secretly wish I would have experienced. Here's a little round up ;).




 Janis Joplin

Paul McCartney

Jimi's got style

 Linda and Mick Jagger

The fab Twiggy


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten