Wow! Tomorrow I am off to Nairobi and Johannesburg and I am super super excited :)! But first some preparations must be made… I always make lists before I go to help me remember what to pack.
When it comes to packing clothes, here are some valuable tips that help me every time:
1. Check the temperature and weather forecast at your destination.
2. Make outfits and lay them on your bed in this way you can have a chopper view
3. Do you really need 5 different hair products, 15 pairs of shoes, and about 20 tops?
4. Pack per day and occasion.
5. Make the list, and every time something pops into your head, note it down!!
6. Always first pack the basics; The little black dress, black and white tops, black pumps etc.
7. Gather accessories that go with different looks.
8. Don't forget to pack a travel notebook ;)
9. Keep liquids like shampoo, face wash and shower gel separated from you clothes, or cover them.
10. Keep a bit of space in your suitcase when you go on a shopping trip!!!